Put together two photo books. I thought it would be easy, just picking photos and designing the book. (headdesk) 60 pages, times 2, and you can put more than one photo per page if you so choose (and I did that several times)
My hand is sore as the entire thing is point and click only, no keyboard interface. The reason my right hand is so sore, is unbeknownto me I had picked the wrong size book to get with my Catch of the Day purchase. There was no way to convert the pages into the larger size, so I had to rebuild them. But then I had a LIGHT BULB moment. I saved the wrong sized pages as proofs. I could care less if they had the word PROOF stamped all over them. I needed them for reference only.
Saved the proofs in an easily found directory, opened that folder on monitor #2, and opened the program in monitor #1. Instead of taking a few weeks to compile two books, it just took a few hours (about 5) to rebuild them.. the right size. I did have to do a bit of scaling, cropping but all were placed in the same configuration.
Book #2 is being uploaded now.