One of the discs decided it didn’t want to come out. Have no idea why. So, I unplugged it and look it over carefully, and spotted two screws. I loosened those, and went looking for more. Nada.
So, I very carefully lifted the section that had the screws and with the slightest bit of upward pressure, the top lifted off. So, I clicked on the EJECT and noticed the disc wasn’t quite aligned with the gate. So, after I closed the error message, I clicked eject again, and then gave the disc a wee bit of assistance to exit. YAY! Removed the disc from the data base, which spun the carousel around. Then re-added it. Everything’s back to working A-ok.
Today was a scorcher of a day. Wing and I went pillaging. Yeesh, felt like I was melting. He ended up not going out with his mom for coffee, as this hot weather really gets to her. So, he waited until later, after “the Fremantle Doctor” had kicked in. Then took her out for a few quick errands.
Wing fixed a delicious red curry tonight. I’m tempted to hand him my cooking apron… then I remember that I can also cook. heh