Over the last few days, I’ve been compiling another photo book. After tweaking image sizes on the pages, the layouts, frames, drop shadows, borders, came the not so fun task of proofreading.
I’ve made 6 photobooks, and in the first 4, one typo in each. It’s difficult to read words and consider them out of context. Of course, while reading, I would want to adjust the text layout, or decided a certain image framing just didn’t work. I finally got to the point that all the wording is correct, the layouts and design look great, and proceeded to the upload.
2.5 Microsoft hours for almost 140 full sized images to be uploaded. Image size varies between 3.5 megs to 14 megs. Average size would be about 8 megs. Times 137. Hmmm, when I look at it that way, it’s no wonder it’s going to take 2 hrs or more to upload them all.