Every year, twice a year, when the rainy seasons hit, the wattle trees start blooming/blossoming. I found out that I was allergic to wattle trees the hard way. By breaking out in a very red, very itchy rash. From hanging clothes on the line, I was unknowingly bringing in and then subsequently wearing pollen from the trees on my clothes.
This year, I spotted the onset of itchy rash, and immediately started hanging clothes on indoor dryer rack, and using the clothes dryer. It seems that with proper use of Telfast, hydrocortizone ointment, and no more clothes out on the line, I might have dodged the first round of twice a year scratching myself until I bleed.